It's My Life (Hindi) Movie Review

Movie:  It's My Life 
Genre:  Action/Thriller
Director:  Abbas-Mustan
Cast:  Abhishek Bachchan,Bobby Deol,Bipasha Basu,Neil Nitin Mukesh,Sonam Kapoor,Omi                Vaidya,Aftab Shivdasani,Johny Lever
Releasing Date:  Unscheduled


Reviews:
Sanjay Kapoor’s film starring Harman Baweja and Genelia being directed by Anees Bazmee has been titled It’s My Life. The crew and cast went through a non-stop shootng schedule in Australian and then a long schedule in Delhi.
It’s My Life tells the story about a rich subdued boy who is petrified of his girlfriend’s father Nana Patekar and stands for hours outside her house gathering the courage to face him. It’s all about how the boy finally takes charge of his life.
Harman’s co-star in It’s My Life is Genelia D’Souza, a hot favourite in the South who made her debut five years ago in Hindi cinema with Tujhe Meri Kasam. She also pairs with Imraan Khan who makes his debut in Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na . Meanwhile, Harman’s Love Story 2050 with Priyanka Chopra is getting ready for release.
Trailer & Audio Coming Soon...


News:

It’s My Life: Bollywood remake of Bommarillu:

It’s My Life: Bollywood remake of Bommarillu
It’s My Life: Bollywood remake of Bommarillu
The Telugu film Bommarillu directed by debutant Bhaskar starring Genelia and Sidhardh was a super-duper hit. The same film is being remade in Hindi and titled It’s My Life.
Boney Kapoor and Sridevi are producing this film. Genelia plays the heroine’s role in Hindi also. She had been retained after her popularity for her performance in Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na.
The hero of the film is Hurman Baweja. His first film was a flop and his second film Victory is just an average fare. Nana Patekar plays the role of the hero’s father. In Bommarillu this role has been played by Prakash Raj.
It’s My Life is being directed by Anees Bazmi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind???

Popular Posts