Latest Tamil Movie Ko

Ko Movie Review:
(This review is dedicated to Bala, a KO by himself) As an ardent fan and armchair critic of Tamil Cinema, one of my vows in 2011 was to unload myself of any forethoughts/expectations/ bias et al about the movie before the flash of the censor certificate. I had success in my six previous attempts, but I flattered to deceive for KO. I think it reasons out the fact that it was a political thriller from the ranks of KV Anand & Subha and that yours truly is writing one in that genre in vain for nearly a decade. When you expect KO to travel more than a political thriller and hit the nail on politics, and when you cannot simply shed that expectation, KO which won rave reviews musters only a positive one.  K.V.Anand has created a name for his well researched and equally well presented stories and I believe that showed when people thronged the theatres. The title sequence was a treat and I believe that the photos were taken by KV Anand during his tenure as a photo journalist. (I am awaiting his tweet confirmation). The movie opens up to its characters and canvas in a wonderful manner barring the cinematic stunts by Jeeva and the... more Ko review »



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind???

Popular Posts